The Beatles were right when they sang ‘Can’t buy me love.’
But money can buy you a gift to give to your significant other. The trouble is not all ‘romantic gifts’ are created equally and received gratefully (sorry Barry)
With Valentine’s Day in two more sleeps (hint hint) here are seven presents to avoid. Hope you kept your receipt.
- Anything weight-related - Be that slim fast or even skinny chocolate.
- Cheap and not so cheerful flowers. The petrol station posies won’t hit the spot.
- Anything DIY related.
- A hoover. Seriously? What are you thinking?
- Expired gift cards - Better had check the date before you pass it off as a gift for your other half.
- A massive Teddy bear. This was dubbed the most cliched Valentine gift in a survey by an online dating company.
- Nothing - Perhaps the worst thing you could do is forget Valentine’s Day. If you do, you may be making an emergency dash to the petrol station. . . (See point 2)
Worse case scenario a card will suffice (I, Laura personally enjoy a nice card more than a gift)
At Butler Residential we might not be able to help you find true love, but we’re passionate about matching people with properties they adore.
Register with us today and we will keep you up to date with all our properties coming to market before they go online.
Copyright Butler Residential